Skip to main content

Faithfully Steward What God Has Placed in Your Hands


God has given each and every one of us talents. He has entrusted these gifts to us so that we can bring Him glory and produce fruit for His Kingdom. We were not created for ourselves but for Him. We were created to serve, to worship, and to obey Him.

Everything the Lord has given us is meant to help us fulfil His purpose on earth. He has placed seeds of talent and ability within us, and it is our responsibility to steward them well. We are not meant to return to Him with those gifts unused, because they are needed here on earth to bless others. We are called to use our gifts for the good of mankind and for the advancement of God's Kingdom.

A person who makes a difference is not simply someone who is popular, but someone who makes life better for others and points them to God's way of living. The Kingdom of God is built on faithful service. You cannot truly say you desire to serve God while neglecting faithfulness. We must be faithful in serving, obedient to His instructions, and diligent with what He has placed in our hands.

When we read the Parable of the Talents (Matthew 25: 14-30) we see that it pleases the Lord when we faithfully use what He has entrusted to us. It is through faithful use that multiplication takes place. God blesses and increases what is surrendered to Him and used for His glory.

Today, take a moment to reflect on the gift, talent, or opportunity God has placed in your life that you may have neglected. Ask yourself how you can use it to glorify Him. Look at your neighbour, your community, or someone in need, and consider how you can be a blessing. As you faithfully steward what God has given you, you become a channel through which His love, grace, and purpose are revealed to the world.


Stay Revived!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Friend like Jonathan

Many times, we ask God to give us good friends. Friends who will stand by us like family. But we often forget the other side of the coin, that we must also be the kind of friend we desire to have. We should be willing to give the same love, support, and commitment we hope to receive from others. Whenever I look at the lives of Jonathan and David, I am amazed by the kind of man Jonathan was and the heart he had for David. Jonathan loved David as himself. He consistently went against his father's wishes to ensure David's safety. What kind of friend would do such a thing? A friend who was not consumed by personal ambition, a friend who was not threatened by the fact that he would not be the next king, and a friend who could genuinely love another person without allowing the possibility of losing something to stand in the way. Jonathan understood that David's safety mattered more than his own ambition. He was willing to do whatever David asked if it would give him p...

Following God's Instructions

1 Samuel 15:22 (MSG) Then Samuel said, Do you think all God wants are sacrifices—empty rituals just for show? He wants you to listen to Him! Plain listening is the thing, not staging a lavish religious production. Not doing what God tells you is far worse than fooling around in the occult. Getting self-important around God is far worse than making deals with your dead ancestors. Because you said no to God’s command, He says no to your kingship. Many times, we assume that what God desires most are our lavish religious activities and how we present ourselves publicly. While those outward expressions have their place, what matters even more is obedience —simply following instructions . The world itself was created through divine instruction. God spoke, and creation came into being. This shows us the power and importance of responding to God's voice. When He commands, He’s not just looking for compliance—He’s calling us into alignment with His will and purpose. God chooses people for ...

How do we Manifest?

Some weeks ago, while sleeping, the Holy Spirit spoke these words to my heart: "Who has been living, is it you or the scriptures? What has been breathing successfully in you? Because I have sent you to be living epistles, that is to come in the volume of the books that have been written about you. To be this living epistle, that is when you have come alive, the very moment I have come alive in you, living, breathing, and working in you. Be my living epistle." I knew I had to write it down, or I'd forget once I got busy. Later, while preparing for my birthday, I stumbled upon these words again. I wanted a unique experience, so I decided to go on a three-day fast before my birthday. The Holy Spirit asked me to extend it to five days. As I sought God for a brighter 28th year, He said, "Happy birthday" with these words: "I want to do more than provide for your daily needs, give you excellent children, business, or career. I want to live, breathe, and move in yo...