Skip to main content

Be careful of Shapeshifters.


A word came to my mind after a dream I had: "shape shifter." I began to wonder if it described the person I saw and the transformation that took place.

As I searched for its meaning, I discovered that a shape shifter is someone or something that has the ability to change form, often to deceive others. As I continued studying this, I came across this Scripture:

2 Corinthians 11:14
"And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light."

Beloved, a deceptive spirit has been released into the atmosphere. Its assignment is to derail God's children and lead them onto paths that God never designed for them.

These "shape shifters" can appear in the form of people, places, systems, opportunities, or even policies. Their goal is the same to deceive.

To live above this deception, you must guard your perception and sharpen your discernment. Be careful of those who present themselves as friends but reveal a different nature in your absence. Be watchful of those who appear to be light, yet are darkness in disguise.

Today, make it your prayer to ask the Lord to quicken your spirit and heighten your discernment, so that you may recognize deception and walk in His truth.

May God bless you and keep you in His wisdom.
Amen.


Stay Revived!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Following God's Instructions

1 Samuel 15:22 (MSG) Then Samuel said, Do you think all God wants are sacrifices—empty rituals just for show? He wants you to listen to Him! Plain listening is the thing, not staging a lavish religious production. Not doing what God tells you is far worse than fooling around in the occult. Getting self-important around God is far worse than making deals with your dead ancestors. Because you said no to God’s command, He says no to your kingship. Many times, we assume that what God desires most are our lavish religious activities and how we present ourselves publicly. While those outward expressions have their place, what matters even more is obedience —simply following instructions . The world itself was created through divine instruction. God spoke, and creation came into being. This shows us the power and importance of responding to God's voice. When He commands, He’s not just looking for compliance—He’s calling us into alignment with His will and purpose. God chooses people for ...

How do we Manifest?

Some weeks ago, while sleeping, the Holy Spirit spoke these words to my heart: "Who has been living, is it you or the scriptures? What has been breathing successfully in you? Because I have sent you to be living epistles, that is to come in the volume of the books that have been written about you. To be this living epistle, that is when you have come alive, the very moment I have come alive in you, living, breathing, and working in you. Be my living epistle." I knew I had to write it down, or I'd forget once I got busy. Later, while preparing for my birthday, I stumbled upon these words again. I wanted a unique experience, so I decided to go on a three-day fast before my birthday. The Holy Spirit asked me to extend it to five days. As I sought God for a brighter 28th year, He said, "Happy birthday" with these words: "I want to do more than provide for your daily needs, give you excellent children, business, or career. I want to live, breathe, and move in yo...

Do You Desire a Shield Too?

  Today, as I reflect on the words the Lord spoke to me at the beginning of the year and the constant affirmations of His promises, I couldn't help but take a moment to consider the reality of my own existence. Could it be that the Lord didn't truly speak, or maybe I just didn't hear His voice clearly enough before stepping out? I also thought of you, and how, just like me—and maybe like David too—we keep running from our adversaries. But the truth remains: the Lord has anointed us. He has indeed given us His word that we are anointed to rule. My heart goes out to David as I try to understand how he must have felt, being chased from pillar to post. Yet, the Lord gave him a word. God took the time to allow the scribes to pen down these words because David's journey is not just his own. It’s a journey we all take as we step into God’s promises for our lives. It becomes our reality the moment we say yes to God. He gives us His promises, and while we may be fleeing from our...