Search This Blog

Saturday, July 25, 2026

What Do You Believe?



Today, I watched the Holy Spirit paint the realitythe whole truth of Abraham's situation. Yet, in the face of every fact, Abraham chose to believe a greater reality.

He knew there was every possibility that his body was no longer capable of producing a child. He also knew that Sarah, who had never conceived in her childbearing years, was now old and physically weak. He understood every biological limitation, every medical impossibility, every ticking clock. Yet he chose to believe.

Why?

Because he had heard a word from God, and that was all he needed.

For a while now, I have been trusting God for a testimony in a particular area of my life. There have been moments when doubt crept in. Whenever I reached out to people connected to that field, I kept hearing the same things:

"They say you can't have it until you've achieved this."
"They say you've passed the age."
"They say it isn't possible anymore."

And with every "they say," I became even more convinced that if this miracle would happen, it would only be by the help of the Lord.

Perhaps this is God's reminder to us today:

What do you believe?

Everything they have said may be true. The facts may be accurate. But whose report will you believe?

It's true you failed the entrance examination.

It's true you don't have a womb.

It's true you may not meet their standards.

But what do you believe?

God is asking you today:

Can you believe like Abraham?

Can you look beyond Abraham's testimony and fix your eyes on the God who made the impossible possible? The God who declared through His works in heaven and on earth that nothing is impossible for Him.

So, if your heart has been weary from the struggle, let this be your prayer:

Lord, I choose to believe Your Word.
I choose to believe Your promise.
I choose to believe You, even in my unbelief.
Help my unbelief, and let my eyes remain fixed on You.


Romans 4:19 (AMP)
"He did not weaken in faith when he considered the [utter] impotence of his own body, which was as good as dead because he was about a hundred years old, or [when he considered] the barrenness of Sarah's [deadened] womb."

Romans 4:19 (NLT)
"And Abraham's faith did not weaken, even though he knew that he was too old to be a father at the age of one hundred and that Sarah, his wife, had never been able to have children."

Abraham knew, but he still chose to believe.

Stay Revived! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Do You Believe?

Today, I watched the Holy Spirit paint the realitythe whole truth of Abraham's situation. Yet, in the face of every fact, Ab...